LEARN TO DRIVE WITH MASANGA DRIVING SCHOOL
The K53 driver’s licence test is a practical evaluation of your ability to drive a vehicle on a public road. In the driver’s licence test, an examination officer will accompany you as you do the yard test and drive on public roads, carefully evaluating your ability to:
- handle the vehicle,
- abide by the traffic rules,
- recognise and respond to road signs, traffic signals and surface markings,
- apply the K53 defensive driving system throughout your evaluation,
- respond appropriately to traffic problems in real driving situations.
We will ensure you learn ALL the necessary skills to pass your driver’s licence. Our qualified instructors have many years of experience in helping learner drivers to pass FIRST TIME. Furthermore, all our vehicles are comprehensively insured, so you have full peace of mind as you learn.
The number of lessons you’ll need to prepare for the test is different for everyone. It will depend on your prior driving experience, how much you practice on your own between lessons, how quickly you can learn a new skill and also your level of confidence when driving.
You will need to obtain your learner’s licence before enrolling for a driver’s licence. A learner’s licence permits you to practice your driving with an instructor on the public roads.
When you are ready to do your driver’s licence test, we can take you to a testing station where you can make a test date appointment (by law, you need to appear in person to set the appointment). You need to be at least 17 years of age to do the test and:
- have a valid South African green bar-coded ID document, South African passport or Traffic Register Number,
- have a valid South African learner’s licence,
- pass an eye test conducted by the testing station, and
- meet the health requirements as specified on the application form.
Get your K53 driver’s licence now! SIGN UP >>>
If you do not yet have a learners licence, Masanga Driving School can also assist you to prepare for the learner’s licence test.