GET YOUR LEARNER’S LICENCE THROUGH MASANGA DRIVING SCHOOL
In keeping with South African law, learner drivers may not take to the roads before proving that they understand the basics of driving and the traffic laws. Passing your K53 learner’s licence test provides proof of this understanding and grants you the freedom to drive on a public road when accompanied by a qualified and licensed driver or instructor.
- To pass your learner’s licence, you need to be at least 16 years old and:
- know the applicable road rules,
- understand the principles of the K53 defensive driving system,
- know the vehicle’s basic controls and their respective functions,
- understand the various road and traffic markers and how to respond to each of these.
We offer learner’s licence classes at your premises using top-class learning materials. Our friendly, patient, and fully qualified instructors will help ensure that you pass your learner’s licence FIRST TIME.
We will help set the date for your learner’s licence test – and you could write it a week later.
In the case of learner motorcycle drivers, you can ride your motorcycle unaccompanied. This means you may NOT carry a passenger or driving instructor.
Get your K53 learner’s licence now! SIGN UP >>>